Do you really hate the New Queensrÿche Frequency Unknown album? Have you already blogged about it online? Well metal geeks, if you got the balls to stand behind your opinion then here is the contest for you – Stop Hiding Behind Your Computer Keyboards and Smart Phones and show us how much you hate it by submitting your “Video Rant” to us via a YouTube video. Start by giving us your real name on camera and proceed to rant away – Geoff Tate from Queensrÿche will film himself choosing the best video rant and will post it online for your enjoyment. The Winner will receive an All-Expenses Paid Trip to Seattle, Washington to see Queensrÿche in their home town on June 29th, along with VIP Special guest seating, Meet and Greet Passes for after the show and a Merchandise Package worth $250 that he or she can feel free to either burn – or wear in style!
- Video rants must be submitted via YouTube and contestant must state on camera before beginning the rant: “My Name is (real first and last name per I.D. and/or Passport) and this is my video submission for the Queensrÿche ”Best Rant” – or video will not be considered.
- All video submissions must include a link to: www.cleorecs.com or video will not be considered.
- Please limit your rants to the music and production of the album Frequency Unknown – personal attacks/personal threats on Queensrÿche band members and family members will not be tolerated. Any video submissions that cross the line will be denied and possibly reported to YouTube for violation of YouTube policies (seriously – wives and children are off-limits!)
- Content of the video rant must be limited to the Queensrÿche “Frequency Unknown” album as released by Deadline Music/Cleopatra Records on April 23rd, 2013 and not on any previously-released Queensrÿche or Geoff Tate solo albums.
- Contest limited to ages 18 and up only.
- Deadline for Submissions is May 10th, 2013
- Runners up will receive free “goodie bag” from Queensrÿche and Cleopatra Records Inc..
- Contest limited to U.S. Residents only
- Employees of Cleopatra Records, E1 Entertainment or its business partners not eligible.