- #1 Dubstep Artist Recognized By ReverbNation.com Oct. 2012
- The dynamic duo is back for the attack with another full length album of cutting edge electronic glitch house dubstep noise that picks up where the debut album left off and shoots straight into the stratosphere!
- Fresh off their national tour with industrial legends Ministry, the bionic bunnies of bass have put together a multifaceted album highlighted by the industrial-inspired “Burn Burn Burn!,” the house influenced “In Love With The City,” and groundbreaking collaboration in gothstep with Jessica Jean on “Apocalypse!”
- Full publicity campaign will involve print ads in Spin, XLR8R and Electro plus aggressive digital media outreach on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and more!
- The band continues to build their audience through antic-filled live performances – including recent gigs at Hollywood’s Bondage Ball and this year’s Sunset Strip music festival!