A devilishly good sampling of the early years and evolution of renowned stickman London May, drummer for numerous seminal punk/noise bands in the ‘80s and early ‘90s!
Features previously unreleased tracks by Samhain, Dag Nasty, and Circle Jerks, plus rare tracks by Lunch Box (with TSOL’s Ron Emory), Distorted Pony (produced by Steve Albini), and more!
Packaged with a full-color booklet that includes never before seen photos, an introduction by Will Oldham (Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy) and extensive liner notes written by London May himself!
Devilution – The Early Years 1981-1983
|Number of Discs||
1. Fist Fight – Rat Patrol
2. Talons and Claws – Reptile House
3. Sleestak Weather – Reptile House
4. To Walk The Night – Live ’99 – Samhain
5. What I See – Voice of Doom
6. The Godfather – Live – Dag Nasty
7. Can I Say – Live – Dag Nasty
8. Shaky On The Wrong Floor – Reuben Radding
9. Nuthin’ – Lunch Box
10. Number One – Dead, White and Blue
11. Come and Get It – Dead, White and Blue
12. How Many More? – Dogpile
13. HOD – Distorted Pony
14. Dept. of Existence – Distorted Pony
15. Wonderful – Live Audition – Circle Jerks