A must-have collection of recent recordings by the groundbreaking percussionist from electronic pioneers Kraftwerk!
Includes the highly autobiographical “I Was A Robot,” which hit #6 on the German club charts, as well as a quasi-sequel to the Kraftwerk classic “The Model” called “Cover Girl” and many more superb house, industrial, and techno tracks!
Features guest production by Nitzer Ebb’s Bon Harris alongside guest appearances by Meat Beat Manifesto’s Jack Dangers, Pizzicato Five’s Nomiya Maki, and Ramón Amezcua of Mexican band Nortec Collective!
Also includes a U.S.-only bonus remix of “Beat Perfecto”!
|Number of Discs||
1. I Was A Robot
2. Cover Girl (The Ninjaneer Mix)
3. On The Beam
4. Blue Spark
5. Staying in the Shadow with Jack Dangers
6. Moda Makina (Fashion Machine) with Ramón Amezcua
7. Beat Perfecto
8. Axis of Envy with Bon Harris
9. Best Friend’s Birthday
10. Pleasure Lane
11. Silk Paper
12. Golden Light with Anni Hogan
13. Cover Girl (English Version)
14. Cover Girl (German Version)
15. On The Beam (German Version)
16. On The Beam (Japanese Version)
17. On The Beam (Tokyo Minimal Mix)
18. Beat Perfecto (Sigh Society Mix)